What is PD?
To select a VR prescription lens that meets all of your requirements, you must first understand what the various figures and categories mean. To get the best VR prescription lenses for your needs, you should first understand what PD is.
Your eyes are positioned at a certain distance apart, which varies from one person to another. Pupillary Distance (PD) refers to the distance between the center of one pupil and the center of the other and this is usually measured in millimeters (mm).
Unless one eye is much further away from the center of the face compared to the other, the value is frequently written as a single number. This measurement is significant when it comes to your VR prescription lens because it determines how the lenses are made. If the measurements are incorrect, the VR prescription lens inserts will feel and function differently.
Equipment Needed:You only need two things to adjust the PD of your Pico 4:
- Pico 4 headset
- Pico 4 controllers
Steps In Adjusting The PD of Pico 4:It is essential to align the Pico 4 lenses with your PD to guarantee image clarity.
- Prepare all the equipment needed.
- Turn on and wear your Pico 4 headset.
- Choose the Quick Settings icon in the dock's bottom right corner.
- Select the Lens icon that can be found in the bottom left corner to go to Automatic Adjustment.
- You can now choose between 62mm and 72mm in 5mm increments, giving you 21 different options for PD.